The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-05, 06:15 PM
Shark

johnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsjohnp158 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points
Default 1000% bonus at Gamesgrid

For those of you who like to bonus-whore, I found this site the other day. It just opened for poker like 5 days ago, but apparently gamesgrid has been a reputable online backgammon server for some years now. The 1000% bonus is no joke, it's one of those rakeback-type bonuses, but it looks to be a good bit easier to clear than UB. Since this is the first week that it's been open, there are almost no players online, so I hope some of ya'll will get on there. You get a year to clear the bonus and get paid in $5 increments, so hopefully soon there will be enough players to make this worth it. Also, they offer this Very Frequent players program where if you play 10 table hours a week, they pay you something like 3 big blinds per hour of play (not big bets). There's a thread over at 2+2 about it too if anybody wants some verification

Also, the best potential deal here is for TP, since he seems to be the affiliate around here. You get 25% of the net rake FOR LIFE for anybody that you refer (TP if you want to sign up you can put johnp158 as the person who referred you )

Anywho, I hope that some people open accounts on this site so there will be some games worth playing.

edit: PS: Max deposit is 500, so max bonus is 5000