The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-05, 10:49 PM
Banned

DoctorEf has less than 10 Rep Points
Default Poker Host

Anyone heard of this online poker room ()? I stumbled across it yesterday, and I saw that they were offering a free $10 at signup, no deposit needed. I figured it would be a good way to kick off my online poker career. $10 might not be a lot to many people here, but hey, it's free money.

In case anyone here wants to sign up, the code needed to get the free $10 at signup is pokerhost10. Good luck.
Old 02-21-05, 10:54 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Hey

I signed up for them through my online league, they are terrible, its a pain in the ass to get your money from them and the tables are empty. You will never see that $10 unless you deposit and jump through a million hoops. Looking for more free money check out the prima skins.
Old 03-17-05, 10:15 PM
Seven Card Stud

Tony Cheval has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsTony Cheval has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsTony Cheval has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Bump, just noticed they're now advertising a 110% initial deposit bonus up to $500. Anyone more reliable than Brian have experience with them?

Hmm, they say 110% bonus or 25% up front, but the 25% still has to be 'released' by playing hands, so I don't see what the difference is.
Closed Thread