The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-08, 01:18 PM
<--------- dickhead

stormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointsstormswa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

no my argument is your judging people without really getting to know them, this is a human trait flaw you have and have always have. You can judge me because you have known me for awhile now but you have no idea who Gogzy or anyone else is. They like to have fun, as for how they play I have staked Gogzy a couple times in various things and have been pleased everytime. I know 200k, 300k hits are nothing for a big waffle house roller like yourself but for normal folk hitting for that much is a big deal.

Truth is your a asshole, you have always been a asshole but your a great player with a great insight into the game. Most around here just kiss your ass because your such a great player and a asset to this forum because of it. But as being a productive member of a community your pretty much worthless because you want a select number of people here and if that person dosent fit your mold you dont want them here. The only reason im tolerated here is because I have been here awhile but if I was a new guy I would get the exact same treatment from you.

Truth is your pathetic insults to people will not scare 90% of the people away, most people coming over from PTP have thick enough skin to tolerate your BS so keep trolling my friend.

Im not going to get in a pissing war with you Wes, you will win. I said my peace, I hope you are able to look past your own ego and give the new members a warm welcome like most everyone else has on this site but I seriously doubt you will. GL to you sir.

Last edited by stormswa; 09-22-08 at 01:30 PM.