The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-04, 05:03 PM
Donkey

pivotal has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default PokerChamps

Since this has a spam forum, I might as well give out this link, ill give back 25% of the rake you earn me every saturday. Heres my AIM name and email address if you want to spam me cause I didnt deposit. Pivotalpaul, and . By the way I do not spam any forums and I dont spam RGP, the only reason I am posting this is because this site has a spam forum :O

Old 11-30-04, 06:34 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Couple of things here.....

Have you made a deposit?? You asked if you could withdrawl without deposit on another thread, and without deposit (and having $30 in your account + the amount to be transfered you can not make a transfer).

You should be more specific in this offer. The minimum transfer is $1, so anyone not playing at .25/.50 or higher (or maybe .05/.10 if they play a lot) would generate enough rake to make you $4 so that you would send them $1.

There is A LOT of fine print with the Poker Champs Affiliate system. If you haven't, I would suggest reading it a few times before making an offer that won't work for most people who will sign up, deposit $30 (the minimum) and play .02/.04 or .05/.10. Those playing higher limits can make a lot of money back with this kind of offer though.

Good Luck
Old 11-30-04, 06:48 PM
Donkey

Oh sorry about that, i am trying to set up a neteller account as we speak.
Old 11-30-04, 06:49 PM
Donkey

and ya you gotta earn at least 4 bucks in rake for me to give you a dollar.
Closed Thread