The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-04, 02:07 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Vonage...

This is kinda spam and it's kinda not... but I'll put it in the SPAM section just in case - wouldn't want to get myself in trouble

Do any of you use ? If you do, is it not the single greatest thing ever? I LOVE it! If you don't know what is, here's the deal:

is a voice over IP phone company (phone service through your cable modem), and they kick ass. They have over 300,000 happy customers already, including me. Business is so good, they actually REDUCED their rates for everyone last month. For just $25 a month, I get unlimited local and long distance calling to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. And their international rates are a joke - meaning like 3 to 6 cents for pretty much anywhere in the world. No kidding - see for yourself.

The $25 includes everything and gets you all the features you can think of. My favorite feature is probably the voicemail. I travel a lot, and it actually emails me my voicemail (actual audio files). How cool is that?

I'm a very satisfied customer and could go on and on, but I won't. Check out their site, and feel free to ask me any questions you have. Set up was simple, and yes, I got to keep my phone number. Basically, if you are paying more than $25 a month for phone service, you need to check this out. Sign up through my affiliate link and they'll even give you a free month of service:

If you make the switch, you'll thank me someday. I guarantee it.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker