The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > More things Poker > SPAM
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-04, 10:46 AM
Maniac

jimmytheg has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default Automatic Rakeback at Gus Hanson's new site

Contrary to what brokeagain says, anyone who signs up gets automatic rakeback, period. You dont need to sign up through an affiliate to get the rakeback.

That being said, if you do choose to sign up through an affiliate, you get the same amount of rakeback you normally would, plus you become part of an affiliate tree, which amounts to more money obviously.

So, if you feel like doing me a favor, and signing up for poker champs through my link, I won't offer any false promises, but I will be thankful. Hourly freerolls right now, so no deposit needed to get started. Thanks in advance,

Old 11-07-04, 12:51 PM
Rock

hackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointshackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointshackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Ok, I signed up and am testing out the freerolls.

The Affiliate system seems pretty good, but signing up under an affiliate niether hurts or helps you. It DOES help the person you signed up under though. You can get a MAX 50% of your own rakeback, so what don't get back in rake is available to the affiliate you signed up under. Because only what you don't end up getting back is available to them, it doesnt hurt you to be signed up under anyone.

And if you get a few big players to sign up under you, then you get some of their rakeback. As well as if they have affiliates, those affiliates become your SUB-affiliates and you get some of THEIR rakeback.

Not a bad system.

Note to Self - Play ABC Poker.
Old 11-07-04, 03:41 PM
Rock

hackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointshackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointshackers238 has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

And another freeroll crash... Yeah I'm starting to agree that this site may crash and burn within a month if they dont get their act together

EDIT: Ok, well i rebooted my computer and now its fine... weird...

Note to Self - Play ABC Poker.

Last edited by hackers238; 11-07-04 at 03:48 PM.
Closed Thread