Old 04-08-06, 12:17 AM
Fish

xfreak has between -50 and -11 Rep Points
Default help

Well, if anyone is looking to sell or buy some chips,

is the place to do it.
Old 04-08-06, 01:23 AM
Banned

eejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

Sorry TP, had to comment
Old 04-08-06, 01:37 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

My reply in red.

I'll go wherever there's money to be made, whether it be real money bonus hopping or play chips sales. If there's money to be made....I'm there. Im sorry, but spending days making 1,000,000 play money for chips to sell for $9 isnt making moneyDays? What days? I spend time with friends at the play chip tables while playing at many other poker sites. And never said I sold for $9.

edit: And you of all people should know that when I set my mind to do something profitable....I get the job done. I have no idea about this, suggests otherwise This was a comment for TalkingPoker. He needed referrals to his affiliate program at Party poker and while none of you gave him any new members, I did. Guess that's not even appreciated now.

I just ran across someone giving up the business and I decided (TODAY) to take over it. Whose business, i havent seen a link What link? The guy was giving up the buy/sell business and gave me his clientele list.

Had 0 playchips in the bank. I asked some guy to loan me some and he just dropped 1,000,000 in my account. So I'm good to go. lol Im sure

(I guess you all chose the right pic to display, afterall )

The above bracket comment is possibly the vainest thing vie ever seen on here. I dont care what you look like if i send you money, and i certainly dont believe if i ran into someone that looked like Shannon Elizabeth in their avatar, which can easily be someone else, online and she asked me for money, id in any way say yes.Now funny you should mention that. Seeing as you've been hitting on me ever since I came on here. And you've asked me twice to back you and loan you some money, and I have...both times infact. I guess this is your way of saying thanks?

I've never asked you for money, but you've asked me plenty of times. Don't bother asking me to back you anymore.

One more thing. For all of you to know about this guy. He needed backing last night, made a deal with me asking me to loan him $11 to join a tourney and he'd send me $15. I never received $15 from him as per the deal. He did however send me $11.

Last edited by bunny; 04-08-06 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-08-06, 02:42 AM
Banned

eejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

""Now funny you should mention that. Seeing as you've been hitting on me ever since I came on here.

I've never asked you for money, but you've asked me plenty of times. Don't bother asking me to back you anymore.

One more thing. For all of you to know about this guy. He needed backing last night, made a deal with me asking me to loan him $11 to join a tourney and he'd send me $15. I never received $15 from him as per the deal. He did however send me $11.""

LMAO

I have never "hit" on anyone online. I may have commented on your looks with TP and AEQ on that private table, but thats about it.

You offered to send me the $11 for the TP HU thing, i send it back.

I did say id send u $15, I have sent you $11 as i brok even. I owe you $4.

Ive asked you ONCE. ONCE EVER. when you said yes, and i sent it back. U offered the first time. I asked u the second time, u said happily yes as i sent it back the first time.

And i was only asking about your profitability as ive never heard anything of you owning a site, it was mroe of a request for a link was that accusing you.

Soorry for the misconfuion, but dont lie bunny

Last edited by eejit101; 04-08-06 at 02:52 AM.
Old 04-08-06, 03:09 AM
Proud TeamSWA Member

ChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep PointsChipFish has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

Why not "SELL" some "Advertising" space to Bunny TP?
Old 04-08-06, 03:10 AM
Banned

OK, after rereading this it may appear i am a total fuck.

Id like to clarify my views please.

1. I in no way meant to upset bunny, without meaning to make excuses, im tired, ive covered a 12 hour barshift cos im broke, staff drinks after, you know how it goes I believe you if u say you sell play chips now, congrats for the extra income, but i thought the average selling price for $1million was $9ush, and why someone would give you $9 of money for nothing is beyond me.

2.I did accept $11 from you twice, once for the TPHU thingymajig, which i sent back after the best ring game in my life, the other last night for a tourney which i then sent back instantly again after breaking even. Yes i owe you $4 as i said id give u $4 extra, which i will.

3. I have just been sacked. I know before anyone says anything i shouldnt be playing, and looking for a job. But the problem i have, which i hope you will sympathize with, is i dont drive. I live on Wales, not the best place for new jobs, and i dont drive, cos ive never needed to working for a cab firm. I cant get a decent paid job, and as im suing i need to be in till when the people who i need to phone me phone. Ive had to take offline any money i had recently, i do have a cashout pending of $500 which i will keep online, but home comes first. I need to pay bills. This in turn affects my playing of poker, as im home all day theres not much else to do, so i guess being fired and playing poker dont mix, damn 24/7 poker sites

4. The one thing i will defend is the vain coment. I like all the people on this forum. Your all great and make this a great place. I can take the constant swearing from shabs, the sarcasm from TP and Aeq, and everything else that goes on. I just hate vainness. I know your attractive, everyone does. but the whole Pshabi infactuation and you basically telling us your damn attractive, got a bit out of hand. Im sorry if this is taken the wrong way by anyone.

5. Bunny, your a great person, i misunderstood half of what you typed looking back, you did do well to get TP some moeny for his party thing, as i know from you asking me to help you out

One question, if u make money being a whore, and by that i mean bonus whore, why do u still play play money tables? If you are making alot of money we all dont know about then im daft for asking, but i was just curious as to someone who has stepped up to what is now 1/2 Fixed Limit as far as i can make out, and who is asking question on real money FL all the time, and figuring out where you have gone wrong, why do u play?

Thanx for reading.

If anyone has a problem, or if your still offended by this bunny, i dont know what else to say.

I guess i shouldnt have posted in the first place.
Old 04-08-06, 12:17 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Just so you know, I'm not upset that you typed up your thoughts. Most of it is all crap, anyway, but you're allowed to have your opinion of me, as I am of you.

1. I never said I sell chips, I said I have the opportunity to start. Too busy with other bonus offers right now to be bothered about it though. And I'm not a good play chip poker player. I'm not about to reveal to you how much people are willing to pay for their chips. None of your business, really.

4. Not conceited (never felt as if I was better than anyone else). Not insecure about myself, either. Make of that, what you wish. I don't really care.

5. Yes, I recall my asking you for help and you telling me how broke you are. Good thing I didn't take you up on that bonus offer you kept messaging, emailing and pming me about, day after day. Doesn't look as if your profiting from it. I do my homework, maybe you should talk to TP about some good (profiting) offers.

In answer to your last question....Bonus? You'd need to clear them by playing real money tables, no?. The better poker player (profiting ofcourse) I become, the more money I can make with the bonus offers.

In the month I've been here at this forum and with TalkingPoker's bonus offers alone..... I've made close to ............
(none of your business) amount of money. TP knows.

As for the Sharkscope site....Stars isn't the only Poker site I play on. And I lost 2 accounts prior to this one. But still....none of your business.
Old 04-08-06, 01:16 PM
Banned

Huh? The 40-50% rakeback?

I dont have any money to be playing there. I have no job remember. Ive got $500 coming tomorrow as far as i know, thats it till i sort a job out
Old 04-09-06, 08:56 PM
Fish

xfreak has between -50 and -11 Rep Points
Default bunny

Hey bunny, PM me.
Old 04-09-06, 11:26 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Wouldn't a better way of getting a message to bunny be to, you know, PM her? Rather than to make a post that hopefully she will see so she can PM you and ask what you want so you can then.... PM her?

I think this thread of yours has gotten PLENTY of extra exposure thanks to all the drama, so no need to force it any more, ok?

Let's just let this die.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker
Old 04-11-06, 11:33 AM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default Lmao

At least it was amusing.. like immediatly someone sells 1MIL chips and has such a good experience, I bought it right away and was going to get the play chips I had in the sock under my bed and sell them... lucky TP figured things out!
Old 04-27-06, 06:17 PM
Fish

slaughter9 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points

, check it out. sorry for all confusion.
Closed Thread