The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-06, 10:36 PM
Shark

Ando05 has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsAndo05 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Watta day...

dam today was one of the roughest day ever, i played a 2.20 sattelite to the sunday tourney, it was turbo and a triple shootout. 216players 6 at a table
i win my first table, still wasnt thinkin i can make it, then i won the 2nd table and i actually thought i might have a shot at it, so at the 3rd table its down to 3ppl and 2 get the tickets i got chip lead a big one, i get AA and get it cracked by 45, flop came 445 , anyway i was still chip learded so not a big blow, then blinds get really high, and my chips go down, and i end up finishin 3rd it was just so sad to come this far and make another bubble, im tired of them, first i got 10th in a 1.10 tourney at stars, long time ago, then i got 11th in a party tourney once, a 3.30 it was, both one away from final table, then that moneymaker freeroll, but im not as mad at that, now this, wow i was 1 person away from sunday tourney, and i blew it just a horrible day, i made good money today off cash, but still that was sick.