The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-06, 08:55 PM
Banned

eejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Para going to extreme legnths???

I just got this email....

Dear me,

You may not be able to quit the day job just yet, but this month you could earn more just by playing poker at Paradise!

How much more? We've put special Paradise Payday bonuses into thousands of player accounts and you could have up to $10000 credit sitting in your pending bonus account at ParadisePoker.

Getting your hands on this cash couldn't be easier - simply play more to get more.

For the next 30 days only, when you play on any cash table you'll receive one point for every game raked $1 dollar or more. Playing in games with limits of $2/$4 and up will likely get you a point in every game. For every tournament you play in, you receive one point for every $1 dollar in tournament entry fee paid.

At every 100 points, we'll release $5 of your pending credit as REAL CASH into your Money Available balance! The more you play, the more of the Payday bonus you can turn into real cash and we'll let you know every time you've had money released via a Payday pop-up in the Paradise software. But remember, you only have 30 days to turn as much of your bonus into real cash as possible.

Check your account now to see what kind of Payday you've got. Start playing and you could make today and every day for the next 30 days a Paradise Payday.

We look forward to seeing you at the tables!

So i log in, my pending bonus says - $10,100.

I have 30 days to clear $10k? at 100 hands per $5.

My response - ummmm no!