The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-06, 01:00 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Boobie...

Mmmm, boobies. Oh, sorry. Um, yeah.

Boobie Lover: You, sir, have quite possibly shown the most imporvement in your game around here over the past couple of months. $30k in August is damn impressive. So, if you don't mind, please share a few things with us:

1. If memory serves, YOU were the one who lost 8 buy ins ($2800) in one night a couple of months ago, yes? I'll assume that was just one of those sick variance things and not you playing badly, yes? Sure, maybe a little tilt, but mostly bad beats and second best hands, right?

2. How have you changed your game from a few months ago until now? I realize you are playing on Bodog and love it, but how else? Surely you have changed your play as well. Have you loosened up preflop? Are you more or less likely to make the "big call" when you have vulnerable hands like TPTK and so on?

3. More specifically, how do you PT numbers look now? When I ventured into NL cash games in the beginning of July, I posted my numbers and you replied that you are a weak/tight 26/16 or something like that (a good bit tighter than me). And I just can't believe you are having the success you are having now without opening your game up. So what do your new numbers look like?

4. You prefer 6 max to full right, right? I do as well, but why do you?

5. Do you have a day job, or are you playing poker full time now?

6. How old is the Lover of Boobies? Where ya from?

Feel free to ignore any or all of those questions, but I'd love to know the answers to some of them, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Your recent success is inspiring, and if I could just make some more time for poker, I'd really like to get right up there with you and JD in the coming months. I'm confident I can do it...

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker