The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-04, 11:50 AM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default Porsche

Is that spelled right? Lol! Guess when I win I will have to learn how to spell it. I entered the VIP 40K Porsche contest. It was between that and getting an Empire Polo. It basically amounts to a freeroll since I would have been playing even if I was not accumulating VIP points. I will have to wait another month for the polo. A plesant surprise about this tourney is that it happens to be a LHE! All of the good contests are NLHE! This rocks! I think I have a chance with Limit. In NL I always get to that point in the game where my tiredness outlives my patience and I go all in on a stupid call. Either that or I go all in with AA and lose to AQ flopping a flush! Bastaaaad! My best finish in a LHE contest was 2nd of 300 in a qualifier for a 100K NLHE contest. I won the entry since the top 12 paid or something. I am not sure if there are prizes for 2nd in this one. Probably not.

I am up in the air about my plans for the Porsche. My car has 138K on it and will probably last another few years. However being a slightly overweight, nearing middle-aged, father of two, a Porsche sounds REALLY sweeeeeeet! Mid-Life crisis here I come! I think I will probably sell it though. Hopefully it gets near 40K. Not sure if that is MSRP or actual book price. I hope I have the chance to find out!