The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-06, 12:30 AM
Maniac

Govman6767 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points
Default New Party Poker Store

What do we all think here
They have some dynamite stuff
But the majority of players on PP would take years to get 15k in points. Which is the equiv of 70 bucks 6000 pts gets you a 30 dollar 2+2 book
Now I know what TP is going to say "uh you can't just give stuff away you should earn it" Which is fine........BUT points price is just too dam high for stuff. they have 3 pairs of sunglasses for like 60000 points.
This is fine but where's the 1000 point plastic junk glasses that just say Party poker on em that I want. Screw that armani rich stuff.

While you think i'm whining let's put it in perspective while in a Brick and Mortar room some rooms comp you a buck for each hour you play
My ave a week in a brick room would be 40 hours (AVERAGE) usually 4 hrs a day and 10 hrs a day on weekends now...... that's 40 bucks a week in comps

160 a month 1920 a year and 5760 for the same 3 years it would take me to earn 15000 points on party which is equiv to 90 bucks that's a diffrence of over 5000 dollars in comps Holy shit is party cheap or what
I'll take my free coffee and filet mingnon every week instead

hOLLA !!!!!!!!!!!!