The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-04, 10:33 AM
Sir Waffles House of Fun

SirFWALGMan has between 50 and 99 Rep Points
Default My Hero

I saw the person I want to be on the tables tonight. He rocked! He went from 25BB to 60BB in an hour. How did he do it? Super Aggressive pre-flop when he has good hands, very aggressive when his hand is likely to be the best, or when he has a nut draw. Now some of his winning was a little lucky. I know for a fact in the face of that much aggression alot of people slowed down. I folded two hands that I would have played if he was not that aggressive. Both hands would have developed into monsters!

Now I am not saying this guy was a maniac either. The hands he raised pre-flop were ones you are supposed to: KQ, AA, etc.. and he knew when he was beat and was willing to fold. He also was willing to put as much money as possible into the pot with his flush draws, and his likely winning hands. He controlled the table completely.

I am pretty sure his rating was Tight Aggressive-Aggressive. Just thought I would share.