The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-05, 03:39 PM
Fmr. Resident Asshole

Aequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsAequitas58 has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points
Unhappy Starting Over. *cries*

Here's MY deal.

Within the last week I've recieved the following bills in the mail:
-car insurance
-credit card
-cell phone

Yikes!

I realized that I no longer have money in my bank account (read: still a broke student - I don't have a job yet) and my poker bankroll is basically all the money to my name.

Not only do I have to deal w/ the bills above, I have numerous expenses as a result of taking the PA + NJ bar exams: criminal history checks, fingerprints, driver's abstracts, hotel reservations, BLAH BLAH fucking BLAH.

The smart thing to do was withdrawal the poker money, pay my bills, etc. But, the devil, who looked alot like Brian, told me to sit at 15/30 and 30/60 to make up the money in no time. Hmmm. I withdrew the money.

Yikes!

I realized, after withdrawaling, I had $29 left on Pokerstars and $30 left on Noble. It is with THIS money that I will rebuild my bankroll. LOL.

Well, Noble didn't go so well. Starting at 10c/25c, I ran into things you would expect to run into with your back against the wall: A-high flush when I have the K-high flush, set over set, and QQ losing to slowplayed AA. There goes my Noble money.

Stars is going a little better ... starting with $29 two days ago, I played about 4 hours and I'm up to $115. I'm playing one table 10c/25c and one table 25c/50c (eek!).

THIS SUCKS.

Fuckin bills.

I can't wait to get a job, get my life in some kind of recognizable "order" and have a bankroll again. Or, maybe I can turn this $115 into something nicer ... and if I build another bankroll w/out going broke (this time from $29), you guys realize how much BIGGER my head will be, right?

*sigh*