The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-05, 07:14 PM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default $25 NL on party poker

I think It was Lou that said the $25 NL on party poker was soft as hell and I have been playing a mixture of that and .50/1.00 for last coupld days and I have to admit I agree. Now im not a great player but some of these people can not lay down pocket pairs or AK or for that matter and 2 painted cards. I remember a hand last night I think it was when I had AA and flop was all low cards and I believe 2 suited, pre-flop put in standard raise for me of $1 and on flop that scary I raised like $3 this guy comes over top of me and then I put him all in. Im thinking im dead he has to have a set or at least a great draw. Nope he shows me AK, I do a double take to see if there was a King on the board on the flop nope still only low cards out.

Its not like he was shortstacked either think he had about $18 at the time, If any of you like NL tables out there I strongly suggest party poker.

Also another thing im noticeing, If you hit 2 to your flush on the flop bet it on the flop they will call or re-raise. Now if you hit your flush check it they will bluff it 90% of the time. I usually re-raise them after there bluff attempt.