The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-05, 03:01 PM
Captain Charisma!

GeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsGeoffM has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

I disagree.

I said at least 20 raked hands a day. That would normally bubble to over 400 on the weekends, and if I'm not chasing a bonus, I will always play at their site solely.

With that being said, I was also comped by them before. Now it was only $12, but by all means they could have just given me $3 (remember that post). Seems like peanuts, but they DO indeed want to keep their players happy.

When I was comped at the time, they also looked into my bonus status and this is when I was still clearing the April reload at the time. Stacked on top of that was the COMPBONUS which I never should have gotten. They could have easily removed that bonus from my account but instead said nothing about it.

As well, me playing so much on their site, they obviously know I have many other friends playing on that site that would just as quickly pull their money if I was screwed.

Believe me, I use to work in customer service and customers always seem to think this is the case, but they will value 1 customer just the same, and would not want to lose any future business I may bring to their site.

Edited to add: They know the online poker sites are popping up daily, and they have tons of competition. Would they want to lose a player that plays a high volume of hands simply because I am making a couple of bucks from their sister site? I guarantee that answer would be NO.

Last edited by GeoffM; 05-11-05 at 03:04 PM.