The TalkingPoker.com Forum  

Go Back   The TalkingPoker.com Forum > All Things Poker > General Poker Discussion
Register Blogs Arcade HH Converter Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-05, 07:00 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default TPF March Contest...

I have an idea. I'm not sure if I like it or not though. So, we're gonna try it, and figure out later if it was a good idea or not. Here it is:

For the rest of the month of March, starting right now at the time of this post and ending on March 31st at 11:59 PM ET, whoever STARTS the thread that gets the most replies will win the (max value $30) or $20 (transferred from me to you at ).

The fine print:
1. When counting replies, your own replies don't count. So, if there are 58 posts in the winning thread and 30 of them are from you, the number of posts in your thread as far as the contest is concerned is 28.
2. The thread must be in one of the All Things Poker sections (SPAM, general discussion, etc. don't count).
3. If I feel like you abused this contest in any way (by starting tons of threads you don't really care about and hoping for the best all the while not replying elsewhere, for example), I will disqualify you at my own discretion and give the book to the next highest total. My decision is final.
4. If you think you won, PM me on April 1st with what you think was the winning thread.
5. I reserve the right to call this whole thing off if it looks like it's getting out of control. I don't see this happening, but I want to write this here, just incase. You guys know I don't rip people off though, so hopefully this won't be an issue.

There you have it. Happy posting

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker