Thread: Talking
View Single Post
Old 11-20-04, 07:31 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

I would agree it would be nice if there was someplace that had "detailed" and up-to-date explanations of the terms & conditions for these bonus offers/free sign ups, etc.

I think there are some serious issues with providing that info as a third party though. All the sites, I would guess, have the "terms may change with no warning, at our discretion" note, so it would be a huge hassle to keep current with them and keep the info accurate.

I know, when I was researching the way that Pokerchamps does there rakeback, for my affiliate offer there, I had to re-read their "cheat-sheet" 4-5 times to really understand how it worked. Can't imagine doing that for 10-20 sites, on a regular basis.