View Single Post
Old 12-13-07, 09:39 AM
Rock

herschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsherschelw has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I am doing mid to late game play in three parts. The first of which I am currently offering titled "Short stack play....be the ninja!". This group covers how to effectively play a short stack through the mid to late levels of a tournament. It covers raising ranges, reshoving ranges, how to determine which opponents will play back at you and so much more. This course is taught on a very high level and even the top mtt players will learn something during this course.

Part two will cover how to drive a big stack from the mid levels of a tournament to the final table. I expect to offer part 2 at some point next week.

Part 3 will attempt to teach many of the most difficult subjects to learn including bet pattern reads, timing reads, categorizing opponents(no I dont mean TAG or LAG) and many other difficult subjects to master.