View Single Post
Old 09-22-08, 05:46 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

OK, let's roll play.

I post the above hand and the conversation goes as follows:

Me: WTF, how the hell does he make that play and then catch the fucking two-outer, rigged shit!

TP Crowd: I don't know if it was really that bad of a play. I mean it is heads up and a wired pair is a good starting hand. He probably didn't put you on a pair and is the kind of player that is willing to flip for the win heads up. In that respect this isn't really a bad play/beat, you just got unlucky.

It's variance dude, keep playing him and in the long run you will have his roll.

Me: WTF is the point in learning to play well when retards are just gonna shove 44 and stack you for $200?

TP Crowd: How the hell do yo not understand this, he probably lost his last three coin flips and you didn't know that. REMEMBER, he thought he was flipping and since he lost his last three coin flips that makes him like 96/4 to win this hand. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!

Thread then spirals out of control instead of someone just saying "wow, that sucks man". Which is all I really wanted to hear in the first place.