View Single Post
Old 06-29-05, 11:18 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Get paid for referring your friends!

Noble Poker Offer - Better than Ever!

Quite a few of you took me up on this can't lose deal:

Click the thread for the details, but in summary, the deal was this:
1. Click this link:
2. Create a new account (the offer is only valid for new players).
3. Deposit at least $20 (you get a 100% match bonus up to $800).
4. PM me yout info (Noble Account Name, Date Signed Up, Deposit Amount, and your ID).
5. I transfer you $50.

There was no fine print about a minimum number of hands played and so on, but I will say again: Please give the site a fair shot. They are paying me (us) for you to make an account there, so play for a while. Even if you lose your entire $20, you'll still come out at least $30 ahead, and in most cases, $40 ahead: When I signed up, they gave me a free $10 for nothing - on top of the $500 bonus I got for my $500 deposit. I know this was true for most other people too.

When all was said and done, we had quite a few happy customers and 0 complaints. But believe it or not, there are still people in this world who have not taken me up on this offer, so I've decided to take it one step farther...

Tell your friends!!!

For every person you refer to me that is not already a member of this site, I will give you $10 when they take me up on this deal. They simply need to follow the same instructions you did (see above), and also include your TPF name when they PM me their info. They still get the $50 and you get $10 on top of that. For every 4th person you refer, I'll pay you double ($20 instead of $10), so there is $50 waiting for you just for turning four of your friends on to a can't lose deal. As I see it, that makes a formerly win-win situation a win-win-win situation, and that's pretty hard to beat!

Yes, this cuts into my profit margin, but it might help us get some new members too, so IMO, it's well worth it.

Summing up:
1. Tell your friends about this deal.
2. Have them follow the steps above (or in the other thread).
3. In addition to the $50 I pay them, I'll pay you $10 too, and I'll pay you $20 for every 4th person you refer. If anyone refers a LOT of people, I'll take care of you.

This offer is good for everyone, including those of you who didn't take me up on the Noble offer because you already had accounts.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 06-29-05 at 11:21 PM.