View Single Post
Old 11-30-05, 05:09 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default FREEROLL INFO - Password - Read Me...

This was the original thread about the freeroll:

Then, all hell broke loose, so we modified things a bit:

Here's the deal:

1. If you are a new member who registered to this site TODAY.... You are not eligible to be in the freeroll. The idea behind this was to reward contributing members of the site, and if you've only been here for a few hours, obviously you are not a contributing member. Consider this a head start for the next one. Look around, start contributing regularly (quality over quantity), and you'll have no problem getting in the next event.

2. For anyone else, if you think you have qualified by contributing enough around here, feel free to PM me for the password. I will reply to those that I find worthy just before the tourney starts (between 9:15 and 9:30).

PLEASE, do not keep asking me over and over if you are in yet. All this is doing is cluttering up my PM Inbox and making it very difficult for me to weed through everything. And it's annoying and makes me not like you. Send me one PM sometime between now and 9:00, and I'll start replying with the password to those that are eligible after 9:15. I will not be replying to any more PMs about the freeroll between now and then. It's just gotten way too ugly already.

As a side note, do not ask anyone but me for the password, and for those of you who have gotten it from me already, do not give it out. I'm serious about this. We already have a small leak that I'm hoping to plug before this gets out of control, but there is only so much that can be done. This is a bannable offense, as far as I am concerned, because it's directly trying to sabotage this forum.

That is all. GL tonight everyone.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker