View Single Post
Old 07-09-09, 11:53 AM
Banned

thadeas1 has between 50 and 99 Rep Points

We'll actually no im not leveling TP, you have to understand that i have never played any sort of big live tournament or any side games, so if I did manage to get myself to the WSOP Main Event I wrote what I think would be in my best interest to do, since i've never played at that level and may never do it again I would want to be in there every day watching the likes of Hellmuth, Negreanu, Antonious etc play and if by chance a no-body qualifier like thadeas1 manages to put the moves on one of those players then I would be very much interested to watch that, after all isn't that what Mike McD did to chan in rounders?

Also if you read it back I used the word MIGHT, doesn't mean it would be an advantage, it just might be an advantage, but i guess ballers such as yourself don't think it will be.

Yes im a donk, a fish and gg for pointing that out, but to compare me to SWA is just plain wrong, I have never and will never steal anyone's money.

All ive ever done on this forum is write what I believed, your american so you understand freedom of speech.

Last edited by thadeas1; 07-09-09 at 12:04 PM.