Thread: websites
View Single Post
Old 04-08-06, 12:17 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Just so you know, I'm not upset that you typed up your thoughts. Most of it is all crap, anyway, but you're allowed to have your opinion of me, as I am of you.

1. I never said I sell chips, I said I have the opportunity to start. Too busy with other bonus offers right now to be bothered about it though. And I'm not a good play chip poker player. I'm not about to reveal to you how much people are willing to pay for their chips. None of your business, really.

4. Not conceited (never felt as if I was better than anyone else). Not insecure about myself, either. Make of that, what you wish. I don't really care.

5. Yes, I recall my asking you for help and you telling me how broke you are. Good thing I didn't take you up on that bonus offer you kept messaging, emailing and pming me about, day after day. Doesn't look as if your profiting from it. I do my homework, maybe you should talk to TP about some good (profiting) offers.

In answer to your last question....Bonus? You'd need to clear them by playing real money tables, no?. The better poker player (profiting ofcourse) I become, the more money I can make with the bonus offers.

In the month I've been here at this forum and with TalkingPoker's bonus offers alone..... I've made close to ............
(none of your business) amount of money. TP knows.

As for the Sharkscope site....Stars isn't the only Poker site I play on. And I lost 2 accounts prior to this one. But still....none of your business.