Thread: websites
View Single Post
Old 04-08-06, 02:42 AM
Banned

eejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

""Now funny you should mention that. Seeing as you've been hitting on me ever since I came on here.

I've never asked you for money, but you've asked me plenty of times. Don't bother asking me to back you anymore.

One more thing. For all of you to know about this guy. He needed backing last night, made a deal with me asking me to loan him $11 to join a tourney and he'd send me $15. I never received $15 from him as per the deal. He did however send me $11.""

LMAO

I have never "hit" on anyone online. I may have commented on your looks with TP and AEQ on that private table, but thats about it.

You offered to send me the $11 for the TP HU thing, i send it back.

I did say id send u $15, I have sent you $11 as i brok even. I owe you $4.

Ive asked you ONCE. ONCE EVER. when you said yes, and i sent it back. U offered the first time. I asked u the second time, u said happily yes as i sent it back the first time.

And i was only asking about your profitability as ive never heard anything of you owning a site, it was mroe of a request for a link was that accusing you.

Soorry for the misconfuion, but dont lie bunny

Last edited by eejit101; 04-08-06 at 02:52 AM.