Thread: websites
View Single Post
Old 04-08-06, 01:37 AM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

My reply in red.

I'll go wherever there's money to be made, whether it be real money bonus hopping or play chips sales. If there's money to be made....I'm there. Im sorry, but spending days making 1,000,000 play money for chips to sell for $9 isnt making moneyDays? What days? I spend time with friends at the play chip tables while playing at many other poker sites. And never said I sold for $9.

edit: And you of all people should know that when I set my mind to do something profitable....I get the job done. I have no idea about this, suggests otherwise This was a comment for TalkingPoker. He needed referrals to his affiliate program at Party poker and while none of you gave him any new members, I did. Guess that's not even appreciated now.

I just ran across someone giving up the business and I decided (TODAY) to take over it. Whose business, i havent seen a link What link? The guy was giving up the buy/sell business and gave me his clientele list.

Had 0 playchips in the bank. I asked some guy to loan me some and he just dropped 1,000,000 in my account. So I'm good to go. lol Im sure

(I guess you all chose the right pic to display, afterall )

The above bracket comment is possibly the vainest thing vie ever seen on here. I dont care what you look like if i send you money, and i certainly dont believe if i ran into someone that looked like Shannon Elizabeth in their avatar, which can easily be someone else, online and she asked me for money, id in any way say yes.Now funny you should mention that. Seeing as you've been hitting on me ever since I came on here. And you've asked me twice to back you and loan you some money, and I have...both times infact. I guess this is your way of saying thanks?

I've never asked you for money, but you've asked me plenty of times. Don't bother asking me to back you anymore.

One more thing. For all of you to know about this guy. He needed backing last night, made a deal with me asking me to loan him $11 to join a tourney and he'd send me $15. I never received $15 from him as per the deal. He did however send me $11.

Last edited by bunny; 04-08-06 at 01:48 AM.