Thread: Raising?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-05, 08:34 AM
Fish

pokerfamous.com has less than 10 Rep Points
Smile Thank you ChipFish

Hi ChipFish,
Thank you for corroborating my claim. Pokerfamous has a proposition for you--just here me out. If you've never had a real or play money account at Pacificpoker then I'll alter some of the requirements for you to prove the integrity of the site. Promotion 3 stipulates that if you join Pacificpoker through the links provided at Pokerfamous (i.e. click-through, and download/install the software), open a real money account, deposit USD$50 and play 100 raked hands then you'll receive a free 500-piece poker chip set. (Currently, I have ace/jack sets--just got them in, very nice.) BUT, in appreciation for your above statement, I will alter the requirements: If you click through the links at Pokerfamous (for promo 3), download/install the software, open a real-money account and deposit only USD$25, then I'll send you the chips in good faith and trust that you'll deposit the additional $25 later and play 100 raked hands at your leisure. All I need to do is verify that you've made the deposit and then I'll send the chips. You've made a worthy , so you'd probably be an effective advocate. Besides, I'd like to say thanks. Let me know if this interests you.
Regards,
The Team
Real Perks. Real Value.