View Single Post
Old 11-22-04, 01:50 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

This was kinda covered in another thread a bit:

Almost every on-line book will give you a bonus to sign up, you have to rollover your money before withdrawing, meaning if you deposit $500 and get a $50 bonus you have to make $1100 in bets before you can withdraw or you lose the bonus money, some place make you rollove 5x or $2750 in bets. This is not as hard as it seems. Avoid places that make you wait 30 days before you withdraw simply because just like poker sites it is good to take advantage of the bonus money various places offer, along with shopping for a better line, if you had Houston +3 last night like I did you sure would have liked to shop around for +3.5 which I hear was available in some places. In that previous thread I listed good solid books to deal with, right now BetJamaica is my favorite for ease of use and customer service, something you should want if your new to the off-shore wagering. Their site is easy to use and support is lightning fast.

Let me know if I can help at all, would be glad to.