View Single Post
Old 10-10-07, 12:17 AM
Thread Killer

Fildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep PointsFildy has between 1500 and 1999 Rep Points
Default Beat: I got robbed.

So, I work as a booth attendant at the parking garage at my school. Its a nice job because I get out of school at 1:45 and start at 2:30 and it is slow enough to where I can do my homework and study/read most of the time. I have no more than like $200 dollars in my booth at any one time and there are security guards on duty at all times and campus police are in and out of the lot like all day. So today I was reading a book which I normally do and I hear "Give me the money in the booth." I look up kinda laughing thinking someone is joking around (security guards and other booth attendants play like this sometimes idk) and I say "I'm sorry I can't do that." Apparently I answered that question incorrectly because as I finish looking up, he opens my door and punches me in the face (NICE!). At this point I fall on the ground (in shock and in pain) and tell him to just take the money that I don't care. He wasn't happy with that, so he proceeds to kick me in my face, my chest, my stomach, and stomp on me. All together he probably struck me like 30+ times. So he takes the money, then hit the button to let himself out with the $200 or so dollars in the booth.(nice, don't just rob me and beat my ass but fuck up my paperwork too, asshole). So I lay there for a few seconds and eventually get up. Someone else had seen the attack and ran to get security, who then got the manager, my uncle and they came running up after he left. The campus police come over and I am filling out a report when they get a call that another booth is being robbed (the other one locks from the inside and they called it in). So campus police go over there and arrest the guy and bring him over to me and ask if this is the guy. Naturally my first instinct is to kick the guy in his face a few times, but I decide that I don't want to risk trouble as well. So instead a spit in his face, and just in case that didn't answer the quest I said "Yea thats him". So campus police take this guy away and I finish my report and finish out the day at work and come home.

TL;DR Crowd: I got beat up bad for 200 dollars. Guy got caught and arrested.

So now I am home, store bought painkillers suck, I am in incredible amount of pain and feel like curling up, drinking a bottle of vodka and sleeping it off.

Beat 2: I'm out of vodka