View Single Post
Old 10-11-07, 02:46 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

I was hoping that it was a joke gone awry. Some things just dont translate when they are typed.

I (over)reacted a bit too quickly when I read the post, and I shouldnt have been so harsh in my post. Thats why I edited, asking and hoping (and deep down knowing?) that you were kidding. I should know by now after (holy shit...) 3 years that you arent malicious like that TP.

Sorry for my comments toward you TP. It just really infuriates me when things like that happen to anyone, let alone someone you consider a friend. I really kinda let what happened to Fildy bother me today. I was talking about it today with my family. He is the same age as my twin brothers, just off to college and the whole world ahead of them. I see all this senseless violence, and it truly leaves a pit in my stomach. The group of friends in Wisconsin, the football player from Memphis. Virginia Tech. This thing with Fildy yesterday, it easily could have ended that tragically.
And for what??????? Fucking crack money.

I let that anger cloud my judgement. When I read your post TP, I truly thought you were basically saying 'what goes around, comes around'. Basically that he got what he deserved for acting like a jerk to you previously. Thats what my initial thought was. I was not trying to drum up some drama. I was truly angry, and I still am (not at anyone inparticular). If you look back at my one thousand posts in three years, I think you will see that I am the anti-drama queen. I have pretty much ignored whatever pissing matches have gone on here.

Anyway, sorry to jump down your throat TP. I should have taken at least like 5 minutes, a deep breath, and would have realized what you were saying.