View Single Post
Old 01-09-06, 07:14 PM
Banned

eejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Pointseejit101 has between 100 and 249 Rep Points

ummmm, i explained in a previous post that i went away with work for a month or 2, came back to find that my phone company had cut me off, so i had to pay to get back on, and i didnt have access to the internet where i was. I dont spam, and i resent that, ive posted alot here, alot of poker posts, no advertising and no spam. And i was winning the fantasy NFL thing so i was gutted i couldnt keep playing, was having fun!

And if you look back through all my posts, none were spam, this is for a friend, as we are trying to get over 1500 members before the end of the month. its a good site, not spam, i made $ 400 by depositing at a few sites last month, was trying to share it, its a genuine thing, there was nowhere else to put it apart from the spam bit.

And the minimum deposit thing is for people who want to deposit, you dont have to deposit at many places to cash out your winnings, that is all stated in the little info box, most the max cashout is double the bonus, but it does say in the info bit by the bonus amount. Just read the intrusctions!