View Single Post
Old 05-10-06, 11:47 AM
Donkey

fluxer has between 50 and 99 Rep Points

I wouldn't be surprised if it was technically possible to intercept incoming TCP packets (or whatever they're called) and decrypt them on an untracable (to the poker site) linux box connected to the same hub as the windows box.

You said the other players cards data is contained on the server, but I wouldn't be surprised if that data was being sent to the computer before opponents hole cards are actually revealed. What did you read or hear about that led you to believe that your computer only receives data from the poker sever once opponent cards are required to be revealed?

With that said, I'm 99.9% sure there are no cheating programs right now, and wont be in the near future. If there is such a program, I'm guessing there's probably some engineer geek in Germany (seems right; more obscure than the U.S., lol) that has skin as pale as a ghost who's raking in millions raping people at online poker -- obviously they would never tell anyone else about it (let alone sell it), but would rather make as much money as possible before getting caught.