View Single Post
Old 12-11-05, 06:52 AM
♀♥♫

rookette22 has between -50 and -11 Rep Points
Default Why is this THREAD still up?

I think maybe Hawt's post was more damaging than good. I know you meant well Hawt, but you just scammed for this person,inintentionally ofcourse, by getting all the info off "her" for everyone here to see. See... it's one thing trusting someone enough to email or IM them, but now they don't have to even bother doing that, the info is right there and so are the links. All anyone has to do now is click the links.

Hawt?: "Please don't get offended by this, just giving my opinion on the matter."

TP's been so generous with his money, why would anyone from this forum, turn around and affiliate themselves with someone else besides TP? Would take one crude & callous person to do something like that.

TP? Why the hell is this thread still up? Whatever you're thinking, just stop. Just cus you offer, more or less, the same thing this 'b' offers, doesn't mean you have to keep her in here. You offer all of us so much more, btw. You're a caring and very generous person TP.

This is 'your' site TP! You do what you have to do, when you want to do it. So ban this *chica's* ass. You 'THE MAN' rem?