View Single Post
Old 05-19-06, 11:47 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points
Default Intertops Poker - new site, 50% bonus, and $$$ from TP!

As you may or may not have heard, former Party skin has recently relaunced their site. They are now a part of the Prima Poker network.

To kick off their new site, they are offering a 50% deposit bonus up to $100. You need to play 7x the bonus amount in raked hands to clear, and you have 30 days to do so - Piece of cake for all you bonus whores out there! Raked hands are calculated from $1/$2 tables and above only.

Now for the fun part.... Between now and the end of the month, if you sign up for a new account through my link (see first sentence of this post), make at least a $50 deposit, and start playing, I'll throw you an extra $22 at . Why $22? Because that's equal to TWO buy ins.

Here's the catch.... In order for me to give this extra bonus, at least FIVE of you need to take me up on this deal. If only 4 do, I can't give anything extra. So as a little EXTRA incentive, the first 5 people to post in this thread that they have created a new account and made their deposit (to qualify as one of the first five, you MUST make your deposit first!) - I'll give you guys an extra $33 each (3 league buy ins), if we get to five. I really don't think getting five people to jump on this will be a problem, but now there is a little extra incentive for being one of the first.

So, to recap:
2. Download, Create your new account, and make a deposit ($50 min).
3. This will earn you a 50% deposit bonus on your deposit PLUS:
-The first 5 people to deposit will get an additional $33 cash bonus from me.
-All additional players will get a $22 cash bonus from me.Ok people... time to step up.

(Yes, I will move this to the SPAM section shortly)

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker