View Single Post
Old 11-05-08, 10:11 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Exactly.

Think about it from the "company's" side. Pretend you were going to set up a scam like this. What would you to to maximize your revenue? Would you steal the first $100 that comes through the door and then game over? Or would you set up a scam that rewards people for getting more people to send you money, paying out interest now and then and even paying off some customers in full in the beginning (with the "slow to show up" deposits), all the while watching your bank account grow? Then, when the money coming in slows down and the requests for money going out surpass them (or when the heat gets turned up by law enforcement) - THAT is when you close up shop for good.

This is why I am suggesting you get your money out now, while MAYBE you still can. But I know you really want to believe this isn't a scam and this company can magically trade Forex (note how that pick an exchange most people aren't very familiar with, not like stocks and bonds or something) and guarantee profit month after month, so I wouldn't be surprised if you let greed get the best of you and "gambled" with your $5k.

Please don't refer anyone else to this though - here or anywhere else. Just because this hasn't all come crashing down yet doesn't mean it isn't an elaborate scam. Believe me, it is.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker