View Single Post
Old 11-17-04, 11:07 AM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

It is kind of like a pyramid scam, But....

In a pyramid scam the only people who really make money are at the VERY top of ONE big pyramid. This system has a bunch of little interconnected pyramids and everyone is at the top of one of them. You only get rakeback for yourself, the people directly below you, and the people directly below them.

I also think that in a pyramid scam people at the top get more back then people below them. In this system, the people at the bottom get whatever they have qualified for FIRST, and then whatever is left over moves up the ladder, and then whatever is left goes up one more time.

Anyway, I think PokerChamps will have no problem making money here, but the key will be getting players to stay there and play consistently as this rakeback IS there bonus system, and that is a more gradual (yet consistent and perpetual) bonus than the typical 20% bonus once in a while.

And look Jimmy, I didn;t even put my link in