View Single Post
Old 01-20-06, 07:30 PM
Doesn't 2011 start the next decade?

Robbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep PointsRobbie Robb has between 1000 and 1499 Rep Points

Very valid points. It would be a shame in Ms. Ng chose not to participate .

Seriously though, you are right - this is, first and foremost, a poker-based forum. While we have strayed SERIOUSLY far from that genre in some things, they are usually clean.

I also understand that it's a lot more difficult to run a website/forum while constrained by some of the laws passed to "protect the people" in the United States. I would really hate to see anything happen to this forum because some kid lies about his age and his mommy finds out that he clicked on a link from your forum to see some dancers. (Never mind the 87GB of hardcord pr0n he has in hidden folders on the computer) So she sends in the feebs or whoever and you end up in a boatload of trouble and the forum goes away. That would SUCK!

If given a choice, I would much rather have a forum dedicated (more or less) exclusively to Talking about Poker and leave the other stuff for other forums. Those of us that want to look at that sort of thing already know where to find it. If you don't, you don't belong online

That said, I still think I would like to hear about Hawt's exploits but it may be necessary for him to crop some of the pics so that only the face is shown. Either that or no picture at all. Going back to your original question about female professionals - they may not like the fact that the members of this so-called great forum post pics of their ex-girlfriends.

The forum is talkingpoker.com, let's keep it about (more or less) talking poker.