View Single Post
Old 02-12-09, 04:52 PM
grrrrr

jillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsjillaj has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

First, you should stop typing with your elbows. Second, I have no need to watch my language and am mature enough as it is.

You stated you think I might cheat and I said Fuck You. Don't tell me you think I might cheat and I won't tell you to fuck yourself. Being cautious is fine, but that brings us back to the point you didn't understand. If you think my brother and I might roll you, why wouldn't me and wes or anyone else here that you don't "know" well do the same thing?

The funny thing is I couldn't give a rats ass if any outside people are in the league. Hell I will let you buy 2 teams in the same league as long as others can veto trades. I just don't think we are going to get to 12 people so we need to come up with something.

edit: I am willing to play with any amount of teams. We already have 7 and thats enough for me.

Last edited by jillaj; 02-12-09 at 04:59 PM.