View Single Post
Old 10-11-07, 01:11 AM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

WTF?

Seriously, what are you guys talking about???

It was a fucking joke, and since the apparently wasn't obvious enough, I even said it was a joke when Fidly asked me.

Sorry to try to add a little humor to a shitty situation. And yes, that is the "true TP" - It's a sucky situation, beyond our control, and I made a somewhat inappropriate (but still funny, IMO) joke to - The joke failed miserably, obviously. I guess only Chuck Norris jokes and jokes about being out of Vodka are appropriate and funny in a thread like this. My bad.

But seriously, you guys are both way out of line if you thought I meant this as anything more than a joke. Come on. Give me some credit.

And who even said anything at all about what Longshot said on an internet forum, anyway??? FFS, stop trying to create drama where there isn't any.

Seriously, drewjx, I have to say that your response was *way* (bunny stars!) out of line. I know you badly misinterpreted what I was saying, but come on, man... Out of 22k posts or whatever that I've made here, what in the world would lead you to believe that I am the type of person who would "act like a stuck up little boy who takes things way too fucking seriously?" and that I think some kid mouthing off on an internet forum means he deserves a real life beating? Come on...

PLEASE tell me you can see how ridiculous it is that you would even THINK that I wasn't joking and that's what I meant. Seriously, please.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker