View Single Post
Old 11-21-04, 03:07 PM
Run Silent || Run Deep

BlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsBlibbityBlabbity has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Have not cashed out at Mirabelle, but I have noticed that this seems to be the new standard for Neteller WITHDRAWLS. They essentially are assuming that the email they have on file for you is the same as the one you use at Neteller. If it isn't you probably have to change it or get support involved. I have seen three different sites that only ask for you full name (as Neteller has it) and/ or email address, or as you say they could assume both and never let you know that is what they are doing (leaving you sweating it out for a couple of days, or contacting them).

Not sure if this is a Neteller thing or that it is just easier for the sites.

Note: The same sites seem to still require Acct# and secure ID# for deposits though, leading me to think it is a Neteller thing, but that is just a guess.