View Single Post
Old 12-02-04, 02:38 AM
CELTICS BACK TO BACK BITCHES

drewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Pointsdrewjax has between 250 and 499 Rep Points

How can you donate more than 100%?? Am I missing something. I actually just watched the replay tonight of when he won the world poker open, and I am more impressed with him than ever. It talked about how he wanted to get custody of his step kids, and it would have been tough given his profession, so he went to school, got a degree, and became a successful computer software programmer. Wow! He sponsors more than 1500 kids around the world. How can anyone say anything negative about him at all? I dont get it. Its the tv networks that pump up this robin hood thing, not him. I agree with the other poster, he is very humble about it. He wins the WPO and donates whatever it was $1.3 mil. and you say its nothing to him. CMON. I know you werent bashing him Taja, but anything sort of nominating him for Pope is a mistake.