View Single Post
Old 08-28-06, 03:09 PM
<<<<<

Penguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep PointsPenguinfan has between 500 and 749 Rep Points

The offer is legit. The would do this for a couple reasons, the only thing I can't figure out is why they want action all on one side of the game instead of letting you choose.

First of all it is pretty standard practice that offshore places are willing to pay(via incentives, finders fees, refer-a-friend, etc...) about $400 to aquire a new player. They are over-paying almost 3x here, not out of the question, but definatly a premium.

Second, I saw this posted elsewhere and when looking into it the concensus was there will be a 4x rollover required to withdraw ANY funds, even your original deposit, meaning you will have to make $8000 in wagers before you can get a penny of the money, again, even your deposit.

If you bet $100 80 times and go .500 you will have $1600 of your $2000, IF YOU GO .500, most people can't. You deposited $1100 and are up $500, again they are willing to pay $400 to aquire new business so that's at least reasonable.

If you lose the bet and they give you a BONUS $1000 that you have to rollover 4x and go .500 you will have $800 of your money left.

It's a great deal and one I will probably get hooked into, but it's not exactly free money, so be careful.

If anyone needs to correct my above math please do as I am typing this as I think it out. If my math is wrong (figure in the 10% juice by the way) then this may be a better deal than it looked like.