View Single Post
Old 06-03-06, 12:25 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Ok... update time...

The following people have been confirmed as depositing through my link. These are their Intertops screen names, and this is the order they deposited and how much of a bonus I've decided to give them. You'll notice that I bumped up ALL the numbers to show my appreciation, because I'm crazy like that.

First 5 ($33 $35 extra):
d3velish
Studiopet
N1kita
TimeToWinTD
TonyCheval

Next 5 ($22 $30 extra):
GeoffM
johnpmaniac
ReelDeal07
lancer2k2
Fleegle

The Rest ($22 $25 extra):
de-coder
mayhem45

I can pretty easily match up all those screen names with people's names here. The only one I'm not sure about is lancer2k2. If that's MathBabe, great - it all worked out perfectly. But if that's not her, then it's someone who didn't post in this thread AND I didn't get credit for MathBabe (but that wouldn't completely surprise me, based on a couple of posts she made about problems she was having). So let's hope it's her.

Uh oh.... I just found a PM from nflchad - he's lancer2k2. So that means this worked for everyone who posted in this thread (plus nflchad who never posted in here), but not MathBabe. I'll check on this for you, MB, but will need you to PM me with your Intertops screen name and the email address you signed up with. Hopefully we can get it sorted out.

In the mean time, I'm going to start paying the 12 people listed above.

If you don't receive payment from me in the next couple of hours (give me a little time), that means I don't have your screen name handy, so please PM it to me. Please wait a little bit though before you flood my PM box, as I think I know most of your player names...

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker