View Single Post
Old 10-13-06, 12:37 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Here is the layout I use, in case anyone is interested. I took this screen shot last night after Boobie joined me . I had actually swapped out table images with the one Blibbity posted in , but hadn't restarted yet, so the FT logo is still there.

My numbers are in the top left corner and include (after reading fungus' post in this thread) my winnings for the table. Everyone else's are exactly the same, except for that field.

The left column shows:
VPIP
PFR
Folded to CB

The middle column shows:
Aggression Freq (PAHud number)
Went to SD

And the right column shows:
# of Hands
PT Autorate Icon (I use my own rules)

Boobie has a few other numbers I may add in the future, but I think this is a great start. As you can see in this example by glancing around the table, it's VERY easy to see who the fish is... As Boobie stated in the other thread, he is a special boy, to say the least. 66% VPIP, 18% PFR, 37% Aggress, etc - Wow. No wonder he's got the money bag icon.

livb is a solid player, but not overly aggressive. The other three players at the table were all good with sort of similar numbers, but as you can see, Boobie was the most aggressive - definitely the best of my opponents, based purely on looking at everyone's stats.

The one stat that is a little bit deceptive here is 155's showdown number of 18.7. That's a reasonable number.... The thing is, he was NOT capable of folding to a flop or turn bet with Ace high, but he would fold a LOT on the river. So, I took that into consideration and played accordingly.

My numbers look pretty good to me, but as you can see, I hadn't been going to many showdowns at this particular table. I think that's mostly because people (155 go) were folding to my river bets a lot, so I simply wasn't getting to the showdown very often.

Edit: Anyone who wants to be cool and use the exact same layout I use can do so by importing into their PAHud. I have been changing it recently (including the color coding), and probably will continue to do so, but this is a pretty good start.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pahud.jpg (117.5 KB, 13 views)

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker

Last edited by Talking Poker; 10-13-06 at 12:41 PM.