View Single Post
Old 11-19-04, 05:59 PM
Shark

eddo31 has between 10 and 49 Rep Points

king may be the most underrated SCORER ever, but he wasnt as complete a player as bird was. there is a pretty good reason why bird won three straight mvps at a time when the nba was a great league, and it is no slight to king to be sitting behind larry legend.

who would even make up the new team? i basically have no idea who to include.

i do know that kg and duncan both have to be in the frontcourt though. they are the best two players out there right now, and both of them are complete players who can score, rebound, make their teammates better, and play some serious defense. shaq has to be up front, i guess, and the guard spots are very unsettled. i think you need kobe at the two, just because he is the best defensive guard who can also play some offense. the point should probably be kidd, but whoever it is, they are at a huge disadvantage against either magic or isaih.

i think if you put the old school players at the correct positions, then that team blows away whoever we put on the floor right now, basically because their guard play will be better. the frontcourts would be pretty evenly matched, but the old school guards would kick our asses now.