View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 11:20 AM
Banned

BrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep PointsBrianSwa has between 100 and 249 Rep Points
Default Ok

lets try to get things straight here.

If you are begging for money online then you are one of a couple things.

1. underage = so you should not get money anyway because duh your underage.
2. addicted = you blew your roll and you shouldnt get money because you have a problem gambling.
3. free money player = hey your a free money player why do you need money anyway?

those are only 3 ones I can come up with if you can add to list then by all means do so. Rook most of this site are players that have established bankrolls or the ability and will to deposit. The point in making it a $10 buy in is to keep out the riftraft, numbers 1 and 2 on this list above. If you are only a free money player then go play freerolls and let the regulars have their games here. You are welcome to give input in the forum but stay out of the tornies if you cant afford them.

I know you are #3 and thats fine by EVERYONE here, we dont care. You have some money now, good job. Im still sticking to the $10 for me because I want to keep the riftraft out, now of course you are gonna say im talking about you im waiting on it actully but im not. If you calissify yourself in this then so be it. This thread has gotten way way way out of control TP said he wouldnt do a freeroll and that should end discussion. Stop taking shit so personal damn.