View Single Post
Old 12-03-05, 11:25 PM
Tin Foil Hat Club Member

Nikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep PointsNikita has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Thank-you for the nomination.

There were a couple people I was thinking of too, but they were already nominated, so no need to mention them again.

And I just wanted to state a quick opinion. I love this idea and I think you're are amazing TP for offering all these rewards and freerolls. I doubt there are many other forums out there that offer so much (it makes me laugh thinking about the freeroll whores, had they behaved and stuck around, they would have had the opportunity to make more money than just participating in the original freeroll). Anyway, and I don't want this to sound negative or like I'm campaigning for votes, but I don't think any of us new guys deserve this reward (YET). None of us have been here long enough or contributed even half as many posts as the veterans have. I would actually rather see this money go to a veteran. They were the ones who had to tolerate the mess that the forum became because of the freeroll whores. This forum would not be the forum I want to come to everyday, if it wasn't for the veterans. Anyway, I'm not sure how I'm going to do it, but if I do win I want to give the money to one of the veterans. Either by have a vote like this, or maybe putting a bounty on my head (only veterans qualify to win), at the next tourney I'm in. Like I said, this isn't a campaign, I just wanted to get my thoughts out there and let you guys know what I think of this site.