Thread: Chat ban
View Single Post
Old 10-31-08, 02:24 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Simply put..... When with strangers (who you don't know their ethnicity), probably would be best to watch the offensive, rude & vulgar words you use.

That being said, I think PokerStars has somewhat exaggerated their chat policy rules.

This is an adult poker site. Although we should all act more like adults and be respectful of others at all times, we do on occasion have our moments, what I refer to as, "SNAP" time. I'm positive we all at one point have, "SNAPPED!" (whether you've been tilting or simply had a bad day).... and if you dare sit here and say you've never, then you're either dishonest or a saint.

In all honesty, even I have cursed at times on Stars and have lost chat for it.
Stars has also revoked my chat for months at a time for speaking a language other than English and for flooding. I believe the longest duration was 3 months.

I strongly believe Poker Stars should change their chat policy bans to a couple of hours to a max of 24 hours.

Longer periods of time is rather silly & a little retarded, given the fact they have the chat block option implemented, which no one uses since they'd rather abuse the moderator button instead.