View Single Post
Old 06-25-07, 02:41 PM
Title-free

bunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Pointsbunny has between 750 and 999 Rep Points

Not all of them Zy. Only the ones which include my friends.

Trust me, I don't have a problem with showing a few pictures of myself. I've changed my PokerStar's avatar, dozens of times. If that doesn't bother me (and most of the world sees my picture up), why would posting a few pictures on a small community forum?

TP - Please try to understand. I don't mind leaving the ones with me alone or with family posted, but the ones with friends need to be either removed, cropped or blurred out. I was in the wrong to post those pictures, which included friends, without their permission. Some of my friends are very much against posting their pictures anywhere online, and even though I'm not as sensitive as they are to this issue, I would like to respect their wishes. My mistake for posting them, without their permission in the first place