View Single Post
Old 05-01-07, 08:39 PM
Adminimus Maximus

Talking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep PointsTalking Poker has between 3000 and 3499 Rep Points

Watch some people's videos - almost everyone explains their PAHud layouts early on.

A CB is when someone raises preflop and then leads at the flop. Bet Flop is any time someone bets the flop, regardless of the preflop action.

IMO, the three you listed are absolute must have numbers. I'd recommend starting small and then slowly adding additional stats to what you are already comfortable with - that way, it's easier to remember what you have set up and where it is on the screen. I also like to see how much $ a guy is up or down, the number of hands I have on him (this is another must, so you know what sample size you are dealing with). I use his CB%, and I see what % of the time he FOLDS to bets on each street - most people don't use this, but I like it. It fits my style. Street by street aggression is nice and something I probably should add. Oh, and I also have "Cold Calls Preflop" in there - this is an excellet one stop donkey indicator. And of course, I have pretty much everything color coded too.

I haven't shot a video with my layout for a long time. Maybe I'll do one soon. I did post some screen shots in this thread last week or so:

I am loving my card mods, btw.

Got RakeBack?
27% at Full Tilt | 33% at Cake Poker | 30% at Carbon Poker